Many guides on Rand Roll, each with related generators, random tables and pdfs.
Alternatively there is a list by most recently updated article.
- Science Fiction tools including characters, spaceships, aliens, the stars, planets and plots
- Horror with a modern take and gens for halloween, vampires, ghosts, mansions, witches, zombies, werewolves and other monsters
- Post Apocalypse contains apocalypse basics, in the ruins, horrors and those left behind.
- Cyberpunk has sections for characters, adventures, world, megacorporations, tech, mechs and martial arts
- the Star Wars guide details names, characters, quests, planets and equipment
- Pirates and Seas covers ships, pirates, sailors, the open sea and places.
- Dungeons covers maps, rooms, traps, doors, flavour and treasures
- Dungeon Maps includes sections with rooms & corridors, caverns, mixed caverns & rooms and also dungeons with descriptions.
- Dark Fantasy explores characters, items, creatures, atmosphere and bad things
- Taverns and Inns looks at tavern & inn tools, detailed generators and pdfs
- Pets with areas for pets, mounts, other companions, cats, dogs, horses and other pets.
- Potions with tables, tools and pdfs.
- Pathfinder 1E shows off tools for Pathfinder 1st Edition with Dungeons, traps, encounters, magic items, treasure, npcs, characters, names and Golarion.
- Generators for Grasslands - Tools for Plains, Steppes and Prairie with D&D section
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay covering tools for the warhammer world including names, other character gen, encounters, items and taverns.
- Generators for Solo RPGs - helping sites and oracles, adventure details plus systems and pdfs.
- Forests and Fey and Witchlight - areas for forests, fey or woodland creatures, feywild & fairytale, foliage and pdfs
- Dungeons and Traps covering dungeons, traps & puzzle and encounters
- DM's Guild PDFs including encounters, solo adventures, best picks, older versions and character titles.
- DM's Guild free and Pay What you Want for toolkits, characters, wild encounters, civilised encounters, npcs and taverns
- Player Characters with names, character generation, character details, by class and ancestry or tools during play.
- Treasure including hoards, magic items, weird stuff and looting bodies
- NPCs with tools for quick and detailed npcs, npc traits and specific npcs
- World Building covering eigengrau's, maps, places, dnd quests and other things
- Theros tools including lore, characters, prophecies, oracles, seas and items.
- Ravenloft and DnD Horrors Tools Guide with sections on ravenloft, characters and vampires
- Random Encounters with sections on combat, non-combat and encounter-related generators.