Many guides on Rand Roll, each with related generators, random tables and pdfs.
Alternatively there is a list by most recently updated article.
- Science Fiction tools including characters, spaceships, aliens, the stars, planets and plots
- Horror with a modern take and gens for halloween, vampires, ghosts, mansions, witches, zombies, werewolves and other monsters
- Post Apocalypse contains apocalypse basics, in the ruins, horrors and those left behind.
- Cyberpunk has sections for characters, adventures, world, megacorporations, tech, mechs and martial arts
- the Star Wars guide details names, characters, quests, planets and equipment
- Cities covers tools and maps for entire cities and filling out the details.
- Dungeons covers maps, rooms, traps, doors and flavour.
- Dungeon Maps includes sections with rooms & corridors, caverns, mixed caverns & rooms and also dungeons with descriptions.
- Hinterlands includes farmlands and villages with details for farming, travellers and livestock
- Planes and Planeswalking includes realms beyond the one of mortals.
- Seas and Pirates covers ships, pirates, sailors, the open sea and places.
- Wilderness covers places beyond settled lands.
- There is also a Generators Guide for Fantasy covering other parts, such as Taverns, Treasure
DnD & Other Fantasy
- The DnD Tools Mega-Guide is slowly absorbing the other dnd 5e guides. Currently it covers Dungeons, Treasures and NPCs.
- Dark Fantasy explores characters, items, creatures, atmosphere and bad things
- Pathfinder 1E shows off tools for Pathfinder 1st Edition with Dungeons, traps, encounters, magic items, treasure, npcs, characters, names and Golarion.
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay covering tools for the warhammer world including names, other character gen, encounters, items and taverns.
- Generators for Solo RPGs - helping sites and oracles, adventure details plus systems and pdfs.
- Full List of PDF Guides with most recent and updated articles.